With a range of 220 students per semester, we can accept approximately 40 projects.
There are two starting points in a year:
• The first semester will start from the first week of September and end the last week of January.
• The second semester begins the first week of February and will end the last week of June.
The projects that can be submitted must meet the following requirements:
• The projects must fit within the field of the study Communication and/or Media & Entertainment Management.
• The project demands a structured and project based approach, but also requires a creative and commercial glimpse from the students.
• The project must be executed within the semester (15 weeks). Students should be able to work independently within reasonable limits.
• A project should include the complete realization process of a product (from basic idea till execution).